To achieve sustainable growth as a global open community, we ask all members to act in compliance with applicable laws and regulations and by the highest ethical principles. In the interest of the community, please report to us timely via the channel provided below if you are aware or suspect that any community members, associates, consultants, or other stakeholders are engaged in the following malpractices:
1. Exploit positions or community resources for private gain;
2. Solicit or accept bribes;
3. Engage in activities that hurt the interest of the community;
4. Embezzle or steal community or game assets;
5. Engage in other activities that violate laws, regulations, or public order or morals.
All whistleblowers and the information provided will be kept strictly confidential, and the supervision team will review the information received. Once a complaint is confirmed, the team will take action against the violator and reward the whistleblower according to the severity and impact of the case.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make a complaint.